Friday, December 4, 2009

11/22/09 - Day 17 - Handles On

I finished

stocking all of the cabinets and cleaned up the floor in the front room and TV room. 

The garage is a disaster with 5' of empty boxes and the garbage cans are full, full, full.  Thankfully, IKEA has a recycling program where I can take all of the boxes to them.  The house looks livable again even though we can only park one car in the garage right now (mine, of course!). I'm crossing my fingers that the black countertops will arrive before Thanksgiving (even though I won't be cooking . . .).









I think it is very important that kids learn how to do things.  Periodically, I'll get Matthew to help out.  This project was to have him measure for correct placement of the door and drawer handles.



He drills the holes, inserts the screws, and tightens the handle.


Same thing on the base cabinets.


Looks great!






No comments:

Post a Comment